More to the story!




Dear book

                                                                  July 2, 1900
I am by the creek right now and on the way to here I met Jeremy! I was also wearing the purple ribbon! He asked if I like the ribbon, and guess what I said! No you wont guess so I have to tell you, I said “yes I love it!” and he blushed a bright red!  I felt so stupid!  He looked down and said, I’m glad you do it was 50 cents” I look at him, “50 cents! Golly that’s a lot for a ribbon!” he looks at me, “well it was your birthday” I look down, “well thank you for it, it matches my hair” he says good day and leaves, well I think to myself, you really messed it up this time. Well I must go my feet are getting cold and I need to tell Hannah and Anna about my conversation with Jeremy so bye little book!

                                                                                                                            Your friend,
                                                                                                                                     Isabella Clifton. 

posted under |

1 comments:

HaggyHouseWife said...

ya in cursive this time! well I must think about what Hannah and Anna are saying so bye!!!

a fellow blogger
Zoe

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

Followers


Recent Comments