another part of my book


 O.k  I know I have'int blogged in a while so here is the next part of the story I will try to finish it by the time the next year is over, well here it is:

Dear book

                                                          July 2, 1900
Turns out Jeremy stopped by the twins house for some flour for his mother (the twines father owns a store), while he was there he asked the twins is I liked the hair ribbon, they said I loved it, when they told me this I blushed. How do I know? They told me!  The said it at the same time, they said, “Isabella! You’re blushing!” and of cores it made me blush more! Little book I have decided to name you because I cant keep calling you book! So I have decided to call you lindy, so lindy I must go now but I will try to Wright back so bye lindy!
    

                                                                                                                   Your friend,
                                                                                                                               Isabella Clifton.
 Well I will leave you to your reading so bye!!!!

                                                                                                                                              A fellow blogger,
                                                                                                                                                               Zoe,

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

Followers


Recent Comments