My Poor Phone,



Okay so maybe I skipped a few days, but guess what?!
Me the idiot dropped my phone in Gatorade!  
so while I wait til Sunday I must keep writing... 
I might even get this story published....




 *************************************************************
where we left off
*********************************************************************************
 “Okay well I better get going.” He says, slowly walking away. He leaves around a bunch of burned bushes. “What did you think you’re doing?!” I said, throwing my hands up in the air, “What is our number one rule?!” he sighs, “Never trust anyone but family.” “Yes! And what is our second rule?” I say, trying my hardest to not scream. “Never get attached, But Jenny-.“ He says, with this hurt face. “But nothing Jason…” I say, slumping back against the door. “People die Jason, so getting attached to someone will only bring you down.” I say, covering my face with my hands. “But he is just like us
Jenny! He is a middle!” That got my attention, “Wait…so a middle just walks up to you and tells you this?!” I say, almost laughing. “Wow he must be stupid!” Jason get up, “Do you even know who he is?!” Jason says, getting mad. “Well he isn’t Einstein!” I say, giggling.
Jason glares at me, “he’s the one who carried you threw that heavy rain last night! And if I’m right you owe him an apology!” Jason storms off after his short but point made speech, stunning me.
***************************************************************
So what do you think will happen next? see if you can guess!
till we meet again... 
Zoe

posted under |

2 comments:

M. said...

ok, don't ask me what do I think. just give me more <3

your polish friend, Magda.

HaggyHouseWife said...

haha but whats your review?
your American friend,
zoe

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

Followers


Recent Comments