The Wasteland Of Our World.

Hi Everyone!!!

So Today I had a little flash back to when I was around seven and we still had a T.V. and the only show I remember is The Never Ending Story, even though the story was EXTREMLY cheesy I thought, ‘well what if there was a never ending story?’ not like a story about your life because that’s boring seeing that you already lived it. Im talking about a story that never ends! Like a book that ghoe4s on forever! A book worms dream. Yes every one of us bookworms have this dream, don’t laugh it comes with being a book worm.

0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

So you guys always want me to post new stories and stuff so I’m trying to think up ideas for good stories to entertain you guys and my mind just happens to wonder to the book series of The Hunger Games. I have read every book and fell in love with them! So I have decided to write a book similar to it…. So here it is:

The Wasteland of Our World,
Hello, my names Jeannette, but please call me Jenny.
What your about to hear is about the life of our world as our presidents have ruined the Nations and almost destroyed our Planet,

You see in the year 2014 a new president was elected. His name was Jonathan Mathew’s colt. He was jealous of people who had tons of money and in his jealousy there was hatred and he wanted everyone that had more money than him to burn at the stake. That started a world war and the whole world was engulfed in hatred for each other. Money had ruled the war. Then when the election came up again a new president rose up amidst of the ruins of our destroyed nation and after becoming president he had every cent and every dollar bill destroyed, his new memo for the United States? ‘If you’re weak then you shall fall, but if you are strong then you will strive.’ Meaning if you can forge for food and live then you won’t be bothered, but if you are weak and are begging no one will come to your aid. Years have gone bye and every president in his place took up his vary same rule and as every weak link began to die but then something stood out. Some of the Strong’s were falling in love with the weak! Creating children that where a middle of strong and weak. Being that the law was that Strong and Weak where to be separated, middle children were taken away and placed in camps, never to see their parents again. But people began fearing for their kids and not wanting to give them up. So they hid among the cities hiding their kids and hoping someone will save them. That brings you to me. I Am a Middle, so is my brother and sisters. Except my mother and father left us so they wouldn’t be in trouble by the government, my thoughts? They should have been both weak. Today is the year 3045, and I am the oldest of my four siblings. My parents at least had the heart to wait till I was ten before they left me and my siblings alone on a park bench on West Avenue, I’ve been hiding my family ever since. So today on March 31st I went shopping for food, now you may think “Jen! There is no money left in the world!” well you are right, but the way I shop I don’t need money, I walk across the shadows of a tall broken down building and slowly let my eyes adjust to the dark and gloomy earth. Then I see a man walking with his morning catch of five rabbits and four fish, I swing out my bow and plant one in his head before he knew it. Yes it’s a grim way to live but it feeds my family. I walk to the man and drag him into the shadows so if any passer Byers walked passed I wouldn’t have to explain why this guy had an arrow threw his head. I loot him of his money and find that he had a watch and three small knives in his jacket pocket. And a picture of a girl and a little boy, sewn on his jacket. Tears filled my eyes as I pictured his wife and kids worrying and finding him here. I shake my head and try to clear my eyes with the tears that escaped unwillingly. After finding six chocolate gold coins and a bar of white chocolate I take my findings of meat and chocolate and sneak back to our cardboard box in between two houses covered by shadows that even in the brightest of days it is still covered......






0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0  00 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 

Okay that's all for now tell me what you think about it :) and should i write more to the story?
your weird blogger,
Zoe. 
P.S. mama's favorite song : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWxkv3fPsag
enjoy!:) 

posted under |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Powered by Blogger.

Followers


Recent Comments